Department of Marine and Coastal Sciences alumni advance the legacy of a Rutgers education through their occupations, their service to their communities, their loyalty to their families and others, and their enjoyment of life.
- Update your contact information at the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences and the Rutgers University Alumni Association. You will receive the School’s biannual magazine and e-newsletters, in addition to the University’s alumni magazine.
- The Rutgers University Alumni Association (RUAA) serves all alumni of Rutgers University. Membership in the RUAA is free and automatically granted to all graduates of Rutgers University, or any of its predecessor schools, upon graduation.
- Show your Rutgers pride all year long with an assortment of Rutgers collegiate apparel.
- Contact Us SEBS Office of Alumni and Community Engagement
- Read all the latest news and announcements from the Department of Marine and Coastal Science.
- Read the latest news from the Department of Marine and Coastal Sciences in the SEBS and NJAES Newsroom.
- If you are an alumnus or are hosting alumni on campus, let the Office of Alumni and Community Engagement know so we can say hello!
Support the Department
- Make an impact by supporting current and future students, faculty and research that addresses the biological spectrum from molecules to ecosystems.