Reviewed RU22\'s energy budget and it was decided we needed to cut down on sampling. Switched to downcasts only for all science sensors. Sent new tbdlist at 3pm surfacing. Running hour long test mission if all goes well will switch to four missions. Been fighting strong currents and progress is slow thus far. Also manually started tweaking pitch by setting battery position. Currently climbs are about 27 degrees while dives are 24 degrees. Will continue to monitor.